[CTS] Re: AZZ Cardfile

  • From: Cuffy10@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 19:50:43 EST

In a message dated 2/25/04 4:17:29 PM Pacific Standard Time, rhb57@xxxxxxxxxx
writes:
Does it bug you with shareware begging messages?
Here's a listing from Son of Spy. He promises no shareware..........

AZZ Cardfile I missed Cardfile in Microsoft Windows 95. Alternatives - MS
Scheduler, MS Outlook, various freeware or shareware PIMs were either too
complex
or not convenient to use. I just needed simple small note-book with fast
items location possibility. I wanted something like empty cards - without any
predefined fields. Instead of using old MS Cardfile I decide to make such PIM
myself. This small application helps me now to manage phones and addresses. It
could be used as a small “database” for the references, notes, recipes, …
for
everything, as any card file.  Download970Kb

Philosophy! Empty thinking by ignorant conceited men who think they can
digest without eating! -Iris Murdoch