[CTS] Re: A time check..

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:08:55 -0800

Thanks Donna. It was kinda late in the sense that I wanted to see during
the same time frame  how or what would happen with three different
people who uses AOL. As a workaround, I created a Joe Folder within CTS,
just to keep the rest of the messages in chronological order!

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 14:15:48 -0800
Taking a break from daydreaming, DBCfour@xxxxxxx had this to say:

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm