[CTS] Re: A good reminder for all in the new year

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 09:50:16 -0800

Well this one stood out because I drive all day and see this stuff
happening all the time. The one thing about this that came to my mine,
while it plays on the emotions about a single mother who is working long
hours, I wouldn't feel all that bad if she wrecks and kills herself, or
someone else because she is driving reckless. I would feel bad for the
kids who just lost a mother, or someone else lost a loved one because
someone was too much in a rush. :-(   I'd rather get somewhere late,
than not at all, plus I tend to make it to every where I need to be
early, so there is no reason to rush.

It's sad that the vast majority of accidents are preventable, which
means, a LOT of people could be alive to read/hear this prayer if it
wasn't for someone "rushing" to something/someone that will STILL be
there even if they took their time getting there!

Happy New Year!  :-)

On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 10:54:52 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time), "pjbundy"
<pjbundy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> actually had this to say:

> > > Heavenly Father, Help us remember that the jerk who cut us off in
> > > traffic last night is a single mother who worked nine hours that day and
> > > is rushing home to cook dinner, help with homework, do the laundry and
> > >spend a few precious moments with her children.

When a computer dies, does it see a blue screen?

 ** YOUR HELP IS URGENTLY NEEDED **
DONATE to Hurricane Katrina victims: http://www.redcross.org/
DONATE Housing (Spare room, shelter) http://www.hurricanehousing.org/

List HowTo: http://www.computertalkshop.com/faq.htm