[COMP] Re: UCITA: Maryland's turn

  • To: computers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 02:58:27 EDT

Today's paper said Maryland just passed it.
I really didn't know what the exact definition of fascism was until this
month...

On a similar (kinda) paranoid thread:
A guy came in our shop to buy parts and said he was working on a web
site/page for a bank that was working on moving the whole US economy toward a
cashless/credit only economy (keep in mind I live near the nations capitol,
and the lobbies for big business interests are all around the capitol
beltway).
This guy said from what he saw its gonna happen a lot sooner than we all
expect.
The gov can cancel anyone's entire life this way if they don't like your
politics....insurection will be impossible after all infrastructure is
wireless, you cant blow up a satellite the way you can blow up a land based
phone or other communications link.
<end paranoid rant>
David

Get computer help: http://avenir.dhs.org