Re: humble spice

  • From: Mysti Rudd <Mysti.Rudd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 08:57:39 -0500

I'm with Lara on this one--who wants a humble Andrea??how fun would that be? as
for the dreaded "d" word--maybe dissertations can't be done without weekly
infusions of kim moon, eh?  I'm struggling myself to get anything done on this
front. my next writing involves a letter of recommendation for a really gifted
student and a creative non-fiction essay that I must read at a conference on
Thursday in san antonio.  (And i wonder why i have no time to laugh or
scream!!!)
Mysti