Re: Tshirts are in!

  • From: "Kathleen J. Klompien" <kklompien@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 11:11:42 -0700

Yeah!
Just in time. I really feel ABD these days. I have been engaging in some
long and heady email discussions with my committee and I feel a bit like a
fraud--swimming in the big kids pool, but trying to hide my water wings!
(gee, I kind of like that summery image). Maybe wearing the t-shirt during
these convos. will help! :)
 Please mail the garment to:
Kathleen Klompien
4970 Coringa Dr.
Los Angeles, CA
90042
 Thanks for having the idea and doing all of the leg work for this Amy. You
are the hub of our little wheel!

--
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world […] the point is to change
it." --Karl Marx