Thursday Antics

  • From: ms lynch <amy.wordnerd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, James Patrick McGinnis <j.p.mcginnis@xxxxxxx>, John Guelcher <j.h.guelcher@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 10:44:35 -0400

Hey, Composition Cats & Kittens,

I was absent from Thurs. night festivities last week, but I'll be around
tomorrow, so I'm wondering what's up. Has a session two Thursday night
protocol been established? If so, can I get in on it?

Also, keep in mind that I still have g & ts, as well as a fridge full of
beer. (Mysti and Kathleen left me quite a variety when they left!) So, we
can still convene at the apartment del Amy as an "after party" if anyone is
interested.

Don Butler, I must see your smiling face soon, my dear!

I'm really interested in commiserating, too, with anyone else experiencing
dissertation shock. Gah.

Oh, and our t shirts are STILL not done. I've called those mooks twice, and
nada. I may have to crack some kneecaps.

Amy