RE: Shake your money maker . . .

  • From: "Joanna Paull" <joannapaull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 13:46:18 -0400

I am so jealous to read of all the fun and excitement y'all are feeling up
there. I am so out of touch without a car available to me.  I can't make it
up there to do anything, but I enjoy reading your notes.  Good luck to all
taking session 2 classes and more luck to those leaving IUP.  Keep in touch.
Joanna