"Real" doctors . . .

  • From: "Natalie Dorfeld" <natalie_dorfeld@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 00:10:41 +0000

Becky --

Is that what you were looking for on Thursday?  You should have thrown
something at me, silly girl.  It may be too late now, but you?re more than
welcome to all my stuff, too.  I couldn?t imagine anyone wanting to steal
it.  ?No, you have it.  Really.?

Joanna, don?t kill yourself with all this upcoming work.  If you need
anything, like gum, apricots, and cheesy crackers, let me know.  I?ll help
with academic stuff, too, but seeing that I?ve risen from the dead (twice)
inmy Mark paper, you may want to refer to someone else.

Be good.  Back to the grind.  I have a chai milkshake in one hand and a fat
orange cat on my lap. Life is good.

-- Linda

PS:  Kathleen, my family is always quick to tell me that I won?t ever be a
?real? doctor.  No, I?ll just be one of those ?fake? ones.  Ah, families.

MSN Life Events gives you the tips and tools to handle the turning points in
your life.[1]

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMAENUS/2743??PS=47575