Re: Question for all you sages

  • From: "Kathleen J. Klompien" <kklompien@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 12:53:22 -0700

Hope you are all well. Great to hear from you Becky. I am very much looking
forward to the cccccccccc's --except that scary talk part. I'm never happy.
I bitch 90% of the time when they don't accept my proposals, I freak out the
other 10% when they do!
 Mysti Update IV,
So, in the continuing saga, there is really no idea when the college at
which she works will reopen. First they said a week, now it looks like
longer. So, she is thinking that she will take the boys up to Amarillo
(where Terry, their dad, and the grandma live). Dallas is fine, but she
wants to be in a place that's more familiar.
The kitties back in Beaumont are okay, but there's no AC in the house and I
guess it is just hot as blazes there.
I wish that I could tell this tale in the amusing way that only Mysti can,
but I am merely able to pass the messages along.
 Kind and Humble Update:
 I am fine, we had a lovely day here yesterday with thunder, lightening,
then when the clouds and storm had seemed to have passes, raindrops fell
from the blue sky. I have decided to think of that phenomenon as amazing
harbinger of some wonderful fortune. I'll let you know how it works out.
I took the train to work for the first time today. Ahhh, such
bliss--listened to the _Garden State_ soundtrack on the ipod, fell asleep
for a half hour and then convinced a Management prof. to send his students
to the center on the shuttle bus to campus. And all of that before 10 am!
be well,

--
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world [â] the point is to change
it." --Karl Marx