RE: Q: Publishing in journals

  • From: "Chad Littleton" <profcel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 09:53:16 -0400

Amy et. al.,

I would send it to Writing Center Journal first--it sounds like it would be
a good fit, and it is the premier wc publication. Good luck.

I've been working on sending some stuff out as well. I had an article with
Pam Childers in the works, but we got sidetracked with her medical leave in
the spring, so hopefully we will get around to finishing it one day. I'm in
the process of revising IUP papers to send various places. Hopefully
something will get published eventually.

In the meantime, I have started doing background readings on what will
hopefully become my dissertation. I'm studying fanfic, and communities of
writers within that realm, primarily through web environments. We'll see
what happens.

Chad