RE: Name that Distraction!

  • From: "Jeff Schragel" <novelsensations@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 12:39:22 +0000

I am up for whatever you people can throw at me :)  Including bowling balls.... I do have to warn you though- I was a member of the high school bowling team- I even lettered in it!!  Actually, i havn't bowled in like 4 or 5 years, so I would be lucky to remember what the holes were for, but i would try it!! SMILE everyone!!! and I am up for anything- Jeff

Come check me out on MySpace at: http://blog.myspace.com/keatsian