RE: Mysti denies her love for me

  • From: "Jeff Schragel" <novelsensations@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 00:19:09 +0000

Hello everyone :)

I've been buried under work in Indiana- but i have been enjoying everyone's
witty banter and jealous of the California talk (I have always wanted to go
west- well further than Ohio that is!).  Anyways- just wanted to check in:

Andrea!! Congratulations!!!  We all know how awesome you are, but it is good
to see others recognize it too!  By the way I thank you for your teaching
advice a few weeks back- the class went smashingly well!

Mysti- I remember you gave me some reassurence about teaching as well- I
think it had something to do with tattooing something on my butt or
something- but if i remember right you called me beautiful and bald- so I
thank you as well!!!  By the way- I started scribbling a poem the other day
with the words- pink cowboy hat in it- so i wil show you when it is done!!!

Nat--  all i have to say is that i am always entertained and smiling after
your e-mails-- so keep up your uniqueness that we all like so much!

Kathleen- Definately miss ya at the Commonplace-  I could really use a night
where we are seemingly laughing for no reason- and your plants are doing
really well- and they keep me company in the cave i call an apartment :)

Amy- well- your presence is missed at the Commonplace as well- and thursday
nights and.....etc...etc... etc... I want you to know even though i have
buried myself over the past few weeks i have been reading the brain- and
will comment soon :) I will e-mail soon as well :)

To everyone else- Indiana feels your absence-!!  Smile wherever you are!!!

SMILE!!! Jeff