I've taken the plunge!

  • From: "Kathleen J. Klompien" <kklompien@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: IUP list <comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 11:38:30 -0800

Hey,
I must be serious now, bc I just registered for my first dissertation unit!
I called Cathy to asked what happened to my committee form and she said that
I could just go ahead and register for sping. So, in addition to going back
into deferment on my other loans, I get some more financial aid $, and I get
that warm feeling in my ass--like I've left the seat heater on in July!
These are all good things.
Not nearly so good as our Rosita Sanchez, but good none the less!
--Kind and Humble Spice

--
"Everyone is born right handed, only the gifted overcome it."
--unknown