Re: I know my first name is Mysti

  • From: butlerdl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 13:03:25 -0400

Hey, Mysti and All!

I am quietly lurking too.  I am teaching 6 classes--two more than
usual--and am
only staying afloat.  So, Mysti, honey, I don't have time to even go to
W-Mart.
  Now you know Don's busy when that's the case.  So until M&Ms
delivers, I won't
be eating any in the late night.  I am sleeping! 'Cause Don's tired.
One of my
classes is an ESL class.  I love it!  But it's a lot of work.  I have so much
to learn.

I'm having a big Halloween bash on Sat Oct 30.  If anyone's in the area
come on
by.  It will be fun!

Love you all!

DOn