Egg Salad Soup!

  • From: "Jeff Schragel" <novelsensations@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 19:09:06 +0000

Andrea-sorry i screwed up the address-here it is (sorry everyon, I posted it accidentally to the list the first time- and now i don't want to leave the wrong address up!) http://blog.myspace.com/keatsian

Hope everyone is doing well-- any ideas when we should get together before everyone leaves??  Of course, makes me sad to think of, but some are leaving the 10th, so I think we should at least start thinking about it....  Boy, i can't believe it is almost over already!