Re: Directions to Ben's

  • From: ms lynch <amy.wordnerd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 15:32:15 -0400

From campus:
follow Oakland ave past the regency shopping center and blockbuster video,
staying in the far right-hand lane. Merge tonp Warren road. Follwo Warren to
the intersection of Warren and Ben Franklin Raods, with Sheetz on the righ
hand side. Continue through the intersection about 1/2 mile. Slow down when
you see signs for Shadowood on your left and Reston on your right. Just
before the road takes a sharp curve, turn right onto Barclay road. Go 100
feet and turn right onto Country Lane. Go to the end of Country Lane and
turn rt onto Bradley court. Go t the end of Bradley, and turn left onto
Nicola Lane. House is second on the the right, #126, brown with orange and
glass front door.