Dinner on TH

  • From: "Klompien, Kathleen J." <KKlompien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 07:52:59 -0700

Hey All,
I have made a reservation for 10 (just to be safe) at Nap's Cucina Mia for
7:15 on TH. Do you think that's too early? This way we will be all full in
time of g & t's you see. So far the names I have are as follows:

Andrea
Chris
Char.
Natzo
Amy
Mysti
Jeff
me
(and the ghost of Don Butler)but someone else can have his chair...

The senore and I made it for 10 in case a few others wanted to join. Did I
forget you? Still want in? This won't be like the xxx!!##ing Allenwood
(where they lost my reservation)I promise!
All for now.