Deep fried pickles . . .

  • From: "Natalie Dorfeld" <natalie_dorfeld@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 14:23:42 +0000

Hey, Kittens --

I stayed up till (insert gasp) 11:00 pm last night.  Billy and I went to see the fireworks at Westminster College last night.  They were OK, but the funnel cake was to die for, darling.

Screw this Ph.D. crap; I think we should all open a restaurant of fair food.  Greasy cheese pizza, big ass fries, elephant ears, fresh lemonade, and my personal favorite, deep fried pickles.

How?s with me?

Have a super fourth.  I?m off to stuff my face with potato salad and ketchup sandwiches as we speak.  Yummy!

-- Kiki Dee