Amy has a new job!

  • From: "ms lynch" <amy.wordnerd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:10:09 -0400

Hi, All,

I thought I'd share the good news: I decided to take the position at
Kutztown University. I will technically have the title of "Instructor" until
I finish the big D (with luck, later this Fall), but after that I can sign
my letters "Assistant Professor Amy L-B"! I'll get to teach grad courses
next year, too, which will be very cool.

Matthew and I will move somewhere between KTown and Wilkes-Barre, where he
teaches chemistry, giving us each a 40 minute commute.

Wow. A Big Girl Life Decision, and I did it without a nervous breakdown!

Amy