Re: 4Cs question

  • From: "Rebecca T Garvin" <zfwl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: comptesol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 15:06:29 -0400

Thanks Kathleen!  I've never been to this conference and thought I
should go.  My son is very interested in writing and understands
philosophy and theory much better than I do. He was wired like that
from birth, I think.  I hope he can make it, too.  I'm trying to catch
up on reading all the emails from the listserve.  It sounds like some
interesting opportunities are coming your way.  You'll be great.  I'm
really glad I got to meet all of you this summer.  Hope to see you at
the conference.
Becky