[CoMoDev] Welcome to Jay Urbanowicz

  • From: David Beers <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 21:14:24 -0700

Please welcome Jay Urbanowicz to the Colorado Mobile Developers list.  Jay is
with Solutrian in Greenwood Village and is a member of the Denver .NET User
Group.  He's developed various applications targeting Windows CE in the past
and is interested in staying on top of what is developing with .NET.

Regarding tomorrow's meeting, we've had a good response from several folks who
haven't joined us for a meeting yet, so I'm looking forward to a good turnout.
See y'all there!

David
David Beers
Pikesoft Mobile Computing