[communitynewssf] Sunflower Chorale rehearsals from Sandy Persels

  • From: "sandra persels" <deuxpers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <communitynewssf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 18:43:36 -0700

Greetings to all!

Chorale rehearsals will begin on Monday, June 3.  As we've done in the past,
we'll rehearse by section for a while before combining forces:  sopranos will
practice from 3:00 to 3:30; Altos, from 3:30 to 4:00; tenors from 4:00 to 4:30;
basses, from 4:30 to 5:00.  If we all arrive on time, warmed up and prepared to
sing, we can maximize our thirty minutes and not "bleed over" into the next
section's rehearsal time.  Please remember to bring pencils with erasers.

We'll be rehearsing some "old" and some "new" Christmas music as well as A
Tribute to the Armed Services and The Mansions of the Lord for Veteran's Day.

If you have not yet paid your $5.00 and picked up your music, you can do that
at the first rehearsal.  Please bring exact cash.  Thanks!

See you soon.

If you're on the Chorale mailing list and don't wish to be, please contact me
at my e-mail address below.

Sandy
Please do not reply to this freelists community news e-mail.  You may contact
me at deuxpers@xxxxxxxxxxx