Looks like my dB is corrupted now >_<
It may be a h2 driver issue - so looks like I do need to know what version CX
On 16/12/2019, at 17:40, bareheiny <bareheiny@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hmmm....I’ll need to play around a bit.
I’m only modifying the content of existing fields - and only those that a
free text types - so the publisher and series etc.
I wouldn’t expect the fields to affect anything...but it could be something
else going on - I’ve noticed the dB size is decreasing after I close the sql
editor - I’d assumed it was compacting of some sort.
On 16/12/2019, at 16:54, Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
When you say you're modifying the values, do you mean you're doing them
while the app's running or after?
It shouldn't have any affect on the frontend, so long as the record in the
comics table isn't deleted, as well as the records in the pages table for
the comic. All requests for covers, for example, come in referencing the
comic's record id in the comics table. The code uses that record to know
what the hash is for the image so it can go to the page cache service and,
if not found, it uses the filename in the database to know what file to open
to get the image.
On Sun, Dec 15, 2019 at 10:01 PM bareheiny <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I’ve been playing with modifying the values in some of the fields
(PUBLISHER, VOLUME, SERIES, NOTES etc.) in the COMIXED.PUBLIC.COMICS
table...and this appears to cause the library pages to stop working.
By “stop working” I mean the covers never populate, and while the log file
contains “Getting cover for comic id:” messages, eventually they stop
appearing and the log gets filled with the “waiting for task or
notification” and waking messages that usually occur when CX is actually
waiting for something to do.
Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce@xxxxxxxxx>
"Le centre du monde est partout." - Blaise Pascal
"Let's try and find some point of transcendence and leap together." - Gord