[comicart-l] Writers on Patreon

  • From: Tony Isabella <tonyisabella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comicartl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 06:48:59 -0500

With no comic book gigs coming my way, with convention appearances unlikely for several months, with even my summer garage sales questionable, I need to come up with some other sources of income.

Patron is something I'm considering. The money would be used to finance my many planned books on cheesy monsters and comic books and perhaps some comics and graphic novels. Not, on the latter, that I expect I'll raise enough to pay all the people (artists, letterers, colorists, etc.) on such projects. It still hurts to think Don McGregor's Kickstarter for a new Sable graphic novel didn't succeed.

If any of you were to become Tony Isabella patrons, what would you expect for perks?

Thanks for any responses.

Tony