[comicart-l] Re: SCOTT ROSEMA - Still alive and kicking!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • From: Tony Isabella <tonyisabella@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comicartl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 06:41:05 -0500

Hi, Scott!

One of the things I most miss about not going to conventions is not seeing you and Suzy. Give her a hug from me and then tell her to give you another hug from me.

Yeah, about these lean times. My only steady gig these days is writing gags for John Lustig's LAST KISS. I have several back-end book deals (non-fiction), but those won't bring in any money while I'm writing them. That's why I'm looking into various income streams like donations to my blog, Patreon, GoFundMe and Only Fans.

As someone who has seen your work for many years, I think the folks here would be very satisfied by commissions by you.

Tony Isabella

On 1/15/2021 2:04 AM, SCOTT & SUZY ROSEMA (Redacted sender temstudio for DMARC) wrote:

Hey folks of Comicart-L,

I've been away a LOOOONG time, I know!!! I've been spending the years since I last posted here over on Facebook, building a home page for myself; I was attracted to the image heavy format and have posted MANY artworks there.

Long time members will recall my status as working pro artist, having carved out a career with Marvel, DC, Warners, Disney, Cartoon Network, Valiant, Archie, TSR, etc etc. Take a gander at my FB page and refresh your memory or if you're new to my stuff you can learn a bit about me.

https://www.facebook.com/scott.rosema <https://www.facebook.com/scott.rosema>

https://www.facebook.com/scott.rosema/photos_albums <https://www.facebook.com/scott.rosema/photos_albums>

So, I'm back here at Comiart-L looking to mix it up a bit again. First of all - honestly, times are a bit lean for us freelancers (big surprise) so I'm hoping to drum up some work. Perhaps some commissions? I'm sure some members here can vouch for me (feel free to offer up any good words folks! ) so let's start some dialog and get some great art made!!!!!!!!

Many thanks in advance!!!!!

Scott Rosema