[colombiamigra] Fwd: Rv: [AAA_SLACA_ListServ] Search for Public Health faculty on Tex-Mex border

  • From: Maria Claudia Duque <mcduquep@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "colombiamigra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <colombiamigra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 12:57:51 -0500

Saludos, mc

  ----- Mensaje reenviado -----
 *De:* "Millard, Ann V." <avmillard@xxxxxxxxxx>
*Para:* SLACA Listserve <aaasec_slaca@xxxxxxxxxxx>
*Enviado:* Miércoles, 19 de junio, 2013 3:43 P.M.
*Asunto:* Re: [AAA_SLACA_ListServ] Search for Public Health faculty on
Tex-Mex border

Dear Colleagues,

We are searching for a faculty member with experience in research on health
disparities and with Latino/a communities to work at our campus in public
health.  This is an invitation to apply for the position and to pass on
this announcement.  Please feel free to call me with any questions about
the position.

Best regards,

Ann V. Millard, Ph.D.
McAllen Campus, Sch. Rural Public Health,
Health Science Center at TX A&M Univ.
2101 S. McColl Rd., McAllen, TX 78503
    (956) 668-6320
    (956) 668-6301, fax