[colombiamigra] Fw: [SUNTA] Fwd: Search for Dean of the Graduate School, University of Wisconsin Milwaukee

  • From: william mejia <wmejia8a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "colombiamigra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <colombiamigra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 10:31:33 -0700 (PDT)

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: T. Heatherington <pistoccu@xxxxxxx>
To: sunta listserv <urbanth-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 10:41 PM
Subject: [SUNTA] Fwd: Search for Dean of the Graduate School, University of
Wisconsin Milwaukee

Dear Colleagues,

The University of Wisconsin Milwaukee is currently searching for a
distinguished academic to serve as our new Dean of the Graduate School.
Detailed information can be found here:

http://www4.uwm.edu/secu/news_events/grad-dean/upload/UWM-GSD-PD-FINAL.pdf

We warmly invite inquiries and nominations at this address: <gsdean@xxxxxxx>
The nominations process is very simple, and allows us to reach out to
individuals who may be excellent candidates, in order to offer information.
Just send us the individual's name, current position, email and telephone
contact. Inquiries and nominations will be treated with confidentiality and
appropriate discretion.

We also ask for your assistance in sharing information about our search as
broadly as possible. Please help us by forwarding to colleagues, posting to
appropriate listservs, and blogging or posting our announcement. This is an
external search.

UWM is committed to diversity, and we encourage applications from all qualified
individuals.

Regards,
Tracey Heatherington
Chair of Search & Screen Committee for Dean of the Graduate School

Dr. Tracey Heatherington, Anthropology
University of Wisconsin Milwaukee
Office 310 Sabin Hall within suite 315
http://www4.uwm.edu/letsci/anthropology/faculty/heatherington.cfm