EARLY BIRD RATE EXTENDED!!! Communicating for Results

  • From: Shendl Tuchman <dr.tuchman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Recipient list suppressed:;
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 23:54:09 -0800

Communicating for Results: A Divorce Communications Workshop.

The Early Bird Rate for Communicating for Results has been extended until January 19, 2009.

Whether you are therapists, attorneys, financial experts or others who work with people who are divorcing, we hope you will consider telling your clients about this workshop.

It is designed for anyone struggling to communicate more effectively with their former partners. Whether they are at the beginning of their divorce or continuing to experience the frustration of conversations that seem to stall midstream as they try to create a parenting plan, make financial decisions or co-parent their children, this workshop will help them address those difficult conversations.

It is a powerful 2-day experience that will enhance the work you are already doing with your clients.

Participants are encouraged to come with or without their former partners.

Please feel free to contact me to ask any questions you may have.

Shendl Tuchman, Psy.D.
2 Crow Canyon Court, Suite 200, San Ramon, CA  94583
phone: 925.201.3435
3120 Telegraph Ave., Suite 9, Berkeley, CA  94705
phone: 510.595.5525
fax: 510.496.2712
dr.tuchman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx