Divorce Communication Workshop

  • From: Shendl Tuchman <dr.tuchman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CollabLaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 10:39:44 -0800

Hello and Happy New Year,

I have been on this list for many years, although I have not been an active participant. I am always impressed by the level of discourse available here and believe it is a reflection of the work we all do.

I would like to let you know about a 2-day workshop I am offering in Oakland, CA. The next one is January 24-25, 2009.

Communicating for Results:  A Divorce Communications Workshop

The workshop is designed for either one or both parties who are separating or divorcing. The focus is on how the individual brings themselves to the difficult conversations they have with their former partners. It is entirely experiential so that participants have an opportunity to try out new skills with others in similar situations.

We have received wonderful feedback both from participants and their therapists. Here is a sample from a therapist:

"One of my clients attended your last session and found it to be very helpful in changing how she considers and interacts with her ex. She now has more ability to work on her individual issues. I will definitely keep your workshop in mind for other clients."

I am attaching a flyer with all the details. Please feel free to email or call with any questions you may have.

Thanks,
Shendl

Shendl Tuchman, Psy.D.
2 Crow Canyon Court, Suite 200, San Ramon, CA  94583
phone: 925.201.3435
3120 Telegraph Ave., Suite 9, Berkeley, CA  94705
phone: 510.595.5525
fax: 510.496.2712
dr.tuchman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx