DC Metro Area Collaborative Practice?

  • From: "Myrlys L. Stockdale" <myrlys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CollabLaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 09:29:47 -0700

Hello Listservemates!

Our firm is considering opening a satellite office in Washington, D.C., as one of our attorney's has relocated there, and I would like to consider bi-coastal options. I am hopeful that there are some DC area collaborative attorneys who may have five minutes or so in the next couple of weeks to provide me with insight about collaborative practice options in the DC/MD/VA area. If so, please email me directly: myrlys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Thank you in advance for your time!

Myrlys L. Stockdale
Stockdale Law Firm, Inc.
3840 El Dorado Hills Blvd., Suite 301