Re: [CollabLaw] IACP Annual Forum

  • From: "Kimberly A. Schavey" <kimberly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CollabLaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 14:51:45 -0700

Thanks to Marg, Talia, and all those planning the event for the quick response.

I do hope that we can continue the discussion about diversity, including ethnic, professional, and economic diversity, without folks taking things personally or the "weird vibes" that can occur when folks begin to discuss ethnicity or the various economic realities of the professions in CP.

So, I will re-offer the Four Agreements: Always do your best; Take nothing personally; Never make assumptions; Be impeccable with your word.

May they bless this discussion and bless the attendance and success of the 2007 Forum.

Kim Schavey

On Jan 30, 2007, at 8:46 AM, taliakatz@xxxxxxx wrote:

Kimberly and all;
We will be making a more "formal" announcement shortly, but allow me to share with you now that the IACP will be making 20 full and partial scholarships available in order to enable more collaborative practitioners to join us in Toronto. More info will follow soon!
Best,
Talia