[codeface] Re: README.md: add install wordnet (#4)

  • From: Wolfgang Mauerer <wm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: siemens/codeface <reply+i-26772448-6890a87bf046469f36376629f7e6034ec727c0a9-1492183@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2014 00:56:28 +0100

Hi Roger,

On 03/02/14 23:26, Roger Meier wrote:
> It runs fine for me right now, the one step thing with "vagrant up"
>
> other things:
>
>   * removed wordnet from os dependencies.
>   * added a homepage attribute to the conf file
>   * additional field from DOAP are probably also worth to add
thanks! I've merged the changes into branch vagrant on github.

> other ideas?

I guess tagging mode is not the best choice for Thrift -- most
commits don't seem to carry kernel-style tags. It also seems to
me that author and committer are often identical, even if
some author != committer actually authored the patch. Is that
correct? In that case, proximity mode might be better -- it
takes more analysis time, but should produce more accurate
results (I'll give the project a shot soon; I'm currently setting
up a publically available codeface instance).

I've simplified the stack slightly to avoid introducing a change
in one commit, and reverting it in the next. Will merge completely
after I've played a bit with the thrift analysis (plus I should
also make sure there's some solution for the broken tm-plugin-mail
status so that vagrant runs w/o dependency on the state of an external
project).

Thanks, Wolfgang