[cochiselinux] Monthly Meeting

  • From: Rex Bouwense <majb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cochiselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cochiselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 07:55:18 -0700

The Cochise Linux User Group will conduct its monthly meeting at 143 Street Tacos, 80 S. Carmichael Ave., Sierra Vista AZ at 1300-1500, 18 December 2021.  This is a change from our normal fourth Saturday date because of the Christmas holiday.  All are welcome so bring a family member, a friend, or a co-worker and introduce them to Linux.  Street Tacos arguably serves the best tacos in Sierra Vista and possibly Southern Arizona so come early and enjoy some excellent food or eat during or after the meeting.  Please do not bring outside food or drink into the meeting.  If you have a Linux question or a problem be sure and raise it at the meeting and we will attempt to solve it for you before the end of the meeting.  There will be a presentation and discussion on Virtual Machines vs Dual Booting and a video presentation on the installation of Oracle's Virtual Box.

Rex Bouwense