[cochiselinux] Re: Keeping a Background Process Going After Logging Off

  • From: "George Self" <gself@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cochiselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 07:43:43 -0700

Well, Duh! I know "RTFM" - but I DID RTFM - several times. I downloaded the
manual, printed it, and have it in my server notebook. I looked at it again
before I sent this message to the group. It's amazing how a person (well,
me) can look at a line in the manual and not see what it's saying.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious, Larry. I'll stop and re-start the
server with that switch.

George Self
Director, Online Campus