[cochiselinux] Cochise Linux User Group Monthly Meeting 26 August 2021

  • From: Rex Bouwense <majb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cochiselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cochiselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 09:07:23 -0700

The Cochise Linux User Group will conduct its monthly meeting at 143 Street Tacos, 80 S. Carmichael Ave., Sierra Vista AZ at 1300-1500, 26 August 2021.  All are welcome so bring a family member, a friend, or a co-worker to introduce them to Linux.  Street Tacos serves arguably the best tacos in Sierra Vista and possibly Southern Arizona so come early and enjoy some excellent food or eat during or after the meeting.  If you have a question or a problem be sure and raise it at the meeting at we will attempt to solve it for you before the end of the meeting. There will be a presentation and discussion on Virtual Machine. We will also be discussing a new proposed CLUG project on introducing members to different Linux distributions. Your input is encouraged.

Rex Bouwense