[co_inspiracion] Fwd: PHM-Exch> HR training opportunity for women

  • From: Mario Parada <mario.parada@xxxxx>
  • To: co_inspiracion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 08:15:20 -0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Claudio Schuftan <cschuftan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2013/2/28
Subject: PHM-Exch> HR training opportunity for women
To: phm-exchange <phm-exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Training Opportunities: Voice of our Future and Human Rights Global
Education <http://p.feedblitz.com/r.asp?l=73722226&f=487291&c=4555146>
  <http://p.feedblitz.com/r.asp?l=73722226&f=487291&u=20760178&c=4555146>

Training Opportunity: Voice of Our Future Program Deadline: 1 April 2012
All Countries World Pulse is inviting applications for Voices of Our Future
online Training Program. The purpose of organizing this training to lift
and unite women’s voices to accelerate their impact for the world…[more]
http://www.fundsforngos.org/?p=45311 Training: Global Education – The Human
Rights Dimension Deadline: [...]