[co2015tickets] base_url() and $this->usermodel->getCurrentUser()

  • From: "Chris" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <co2015tickets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 11:38:35 +0100

To reduce repeated function calls to these 2 functions:

base_url()

$this->usermodel->getCurrentUser()

I have called them in the header.php file and stored them in 2 variables
($baseurl and $user respectively) that can be used throughout any view in
place of calling the functions over and over.

I hope that by doing this we can improve the performance of the site a bit
(at the very least reduce the server load a bit).

These changes will be in my next commit.

Chris