[co2015tickets] Re: FW: group project wrap-up

  • From: "Chris" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <co2015tickets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 11:03:33 +0100

Yea, that's fine

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: co2015tickets-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:co2015tickets-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brazel, D.
Sent: 26 May 2009 16:27
To: co2015tickets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [co2015tickets] FW: group project wrap-up

Hi all,

The following forwarded email is what I have agreed with Reiko. Attached is
the summary so that you can all see it first and raise any objections now
before I enact what I have agreed with Reiko tomorrow morning. Please note
that I have merged some of the tasks you filled in that your individual
summaries into other bigger headings as I think some of the entries were too
specific and if we were to do a complete summary that was that specific it
would have been pages and pages. I've also added in some stuff that some of
you missed out entering that you did when you sent me your own individual
summaries.

Thanks,
David.