[CNSgrads] Someone want to do happy hour

  • From: jrweaver@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: cnsgrads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 10:33:40 -0500 (EST)

Hi CNS grad students,

This week I'm swamped and can't make happy hour, but please continue the
tradition of happy hour.  It's only 4 simple steps.

1) Write an email about going to happy hour on Friday.

2) Go to phdcomics.com and find a comic

3) Copy and paste the web address of the comic to the email

4) Send the email to cnsgrads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

For next week (3/7) Dr. Potts has a perspective student in town and it
would be nice if a lot of the CNS students could come out with us and show
her how great being a USF grad can be.  As it nears I'll send out more
details.

Jonathan

http://www.phdcomics.com/comics/archive.php?comicid=983