[cndcoinerrs]: Welcome

  • From: "Henry Nienhuis" <vertex4@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cndcoinerrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 22:27:18 -0400

Hello

A number of people have expressed interest and given me feedback on starting
an association interested in Canadian Error and Varieties.

I set this mailing list up for two purposes. In the short term it will allow
me (us) to keep up to date on progress towards our goal. In the longer term
it may prove useful for members of the association to communicate amongst
ourselves.

There are many things about the mechanics of the lists that we can tune, so
feedback would be welcome. Yes attachments are supported, as many files as
you want as long as the total is less than 5 Mbytes.

I want to thank everyone for their support so far.

Best Regards,
Henry (aka fenix)

p.s. I have not included the names of our members because I thought you
might want to introduce yourselves. if I have added you by mistake please
email me directly at fenix@xxxxxxxxxx and I will take you off the
distribution list.