[cndcoinerrs]: Re: Website structure and content.

  • From: "semcnm" <semcnm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cndcoinerrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 21:43:57 -0400

Do you have msn ?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Fenix
  To: cndcoinerrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, August 19, 2006 9:25 PM
  Subject: [cndcoinerrs]: Website structure and content.

  Hi everyone

  I was wondering if there was any feedback on the website structure? Is this
the type of thing we want to be live with?

  I would really like to get some help with content suggestions and material
contributions, the only way this is going to become useful to the association
is to get membership participation.

  If everyone thinks the structure is reasonable, then let's start building it!

  Henry

  p.s I would like to get some images of representative "key" or dramatic
varieties to add as collage to our banner, anyone wanting to contribute images
to this effort please do! You can either post here it or send it to me directly.