[CEVNA]: Re: Meeting Notice! - Reminder

  • From: " Fenix" <fenix@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cndcoinerrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 14:34:09 -0400

Hello Everyone.

[This is a follow on note to the previous meeting announcement.]

There will be a general meeting of CEVNA next Saturday during Torex!!!

Radisson Admiral Hotel; 249 Queen's Quay West

When: Saturday, October 28th 2006
Time: 3:00 to 4:00 pm
Where: Rain Dance Room, 4th Floor

Agenda:
. 3:00 - 3:30 Presentation: BACK-DOOR JOBS FROM THE ROYAL CANADIAN MINT,
Speaker: John Regitko
. 3:30 - 3:40 Announcement of CEVNA Officers
. 3:40 - 4:00 Discussion of Error and Variety Classification proposal

We are especially pleased John Regitko has agreed to be our guest speaker.

John's presentation is entitled: "BACK-DOOR JOBS FROM THE ROYAL CANADIAN
MINT"

Further details are available on our website www.cevna.com
<http://www.cevna.com/>  .

The meeting is open to everyone! I really look forward to seeing you there.

Best regards,
Henry