[cndcoinerrs]: Domain name and website

  • From: "Henry Nienhuis" <vertex4@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cndcoinerrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 18:56:28 -0400

Hello everyone.

I was able to register the domain name we had previously discussed
www.cevna.com <http://www.cevna.com/> . Yeah!

Although I had not originally thought we would work on the website until we
were a little farther along, it seemed that we need to get a web presence at
least something to say what CEVNA stands for. so I took the liberty of
putting something together. I temporarily have the name re-directed to my
personal space until we get a chance to decide on what we need. The website
is rough, and really only intended to get some discussions going on what we
want and what it should look like.

I have roughed out a few idea's I had  (I thought it might be easier to show
than to try and describe them) for the framework. Many of the links are not
connected. I am not even sure some are a good idea.

Please visit the site and comment, criticize, suggest. it is our site,
please spend a little time to help define the framework. Once we have that
we can start collecting material from the membership. With a little
participation this has the possibility of being a very useful tool. Anything
you want to contribute. please do.

I would also like to take volunteers for a webmaster, someone that will be
willing to help implement and maintain the site

Best regards,
Henry