[cndcoinerrs]: 2006 5c varieties

  • From: " Fenix" <fenix@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cndcoinerrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 19:50:57 -0400

Hi Kevin,

Here's a few minor varieties I have found lately, with the cupro-nickel no
P's. See (5) images.

V1:
Obv. Die crack in A of Regina, running from lft serif from N to rgt serif.
Rev. Die chip in upper curve of 6 in date

V2::
Obv. Die cracks 1. running up from lft tip of R in Regina, 2. running down
from lower serif of E in Regina.
Rev. Die chip in upper curve of first 0 in date.

V3:
Obv. Die cracks 1. running up from lft tip of R in Regina, 2. running down
from lower serif of E in Regina.
Rev. none

I am not including the raised lumps on the obv.:  1. near the Eye of the
beaver, 2. two along the log near front lft paw, 3. near lft hind paw. I
believe these are present in the master hub for 2006.

I only have a few samples. I would love to here what others are finding with
a larger sample base.

Henry

  _____