[clif_notes] Clif Notes Newsletter - September 25, 2005

  • From: "Clif Notes" <clif__notes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <clif_notes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 00:30:23 -0400

Welcome to Clif Notes Newsletter
September 25, 2005

Hi everyone. This week, I tried two programs that I won't recommend. I was
disappointed. At least I can save you the download time and headaches. I
usually point you to a better program when that happens. Cool?

I hope you enjoy this week's letter. Be sure to email me for advice or to yell
at me for messing up. clif.notes @ gmail.com

Here are the headlines from this week's letter.
--------------------------

REVIEWS
Opera - fastest internet browser, easy to use
Pepys - a wiki-like personal notebook
Seterra - learn geography
SystemSherlock Lite - captures changes to your system
Total Uninstall - keep your system clean
XnView - award winning image manager
XstreamRadio - tune in and record

TIPS
Real-Time HTML Editor - see your HTML come alive
Rules of Protection - avoiding spyware and viruses
Spam Control - a collection of tips from Hoax-Slayer

COOL WEBSITES
Google MyWay - make your own Google search page
Qualys Browser Checkup - find the holes in your browser
Top Freeware - making the top freeware easy to find

NEWS
Microsoft's nightmare inches closer to reality

FEEDBACK AND OTHER STUFF
--------------------------

Go to http://snipurl.com/CurrentLetter
to see the current newsletter at the Freeware Review Wiki.
--------------------------

If you want a free 2.5Gb Gmail account,
email me: clif.notes @ gmail.com
--------------------------

Go to Clif Notes Forum to comment on the Newsletter.
http://snipurl.com/Clif_Notes_Forum
--------------------------

Get an RSS Feed to my newsletter.
Just copy and paste this url into your feed reader.
//www.freelists.org/archives/clif_notes/feed.rss
What's RSS? http://www.whatisrss.com/
Get an RSS Feed Reader: http://tinyurl.com/3zswx

You can see all my newsletters here: