[clif_notes] Clif Notes Newsletter - January 28, 2007

  • From: "Clif Notes" <clif.notes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Subscribers <clif_notes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 19:48:03 -0500

Welcome to Clif Notes Newsletter
January 28, 2007

Thanks for reading my newsletter. Each week, I will have freeware
reviews, tips, tricks, news, and lots of cool websites for you to
check out.

I hope you enjoy this week's letter. Be sure to write me for advice or
yell at me for messing up.

# REVIEWS
  1. WinPatrol 2007 Beta - Scotty is on patrol with a new feature
  2. Desktop Sidebar - have it all at your fingertips
  3. Browster - previewing links is easy
  4. Chatango - add free live chat to email or web pages
  5. Box Widget - file sharing at blogs, MySpace, and more
  6. X-Cleaner Micro Edition - now and then, a quick scan really helps
  7. Stinger - remove the sting from virus and trojan infections
  8. Old Newsletter

# TIPS AND FEEDBACK
  1. Tip from CC - Klipfolio Update
  2. The Zen Penguin - Bill tries Linux
  3. Vista Freebies for XP - for the Vista look and feel
  4. Wrestling the Dragon - Comodo Firewall vs Bill Allin
  5. YouMail - cellphone answering service (free during beta)
  6. Comments last week

# COOL WEBSITES
  1. Wiki-Site - free MediaWiki websites
  2. Midomi Music Search - hum that tune
  3. ImageShack - fastest image hosting in the west
  4. Freepims.com - one stop shopping for personal information management
  5. KVR'S Free Software Mega List
  6. Websites I've visited recently

Go to http://freewarewiki.com/NewsLetters
to see the current newsletter at the Freeware Wiki.
--------------------------

If you want a free 2.7Gb Gmail account,
email me: clif.notes @ gmail.com
--------------------------

Get an RSS Feed to my newsletter.
Just copy and paste this url into your feed reader.
http://snipurl.com/ClifsFeed

What's RSS? http://www.whatisrss.com/
Get an RSS Feed Reader: http://tinyurl.com/3zswx
CLIF NOTES NEWSLETTER
( http://freewarewiki.pbwiki.com/ClifsCurrentNewsletter )

SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
clif_notes-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.

To change email addresses, just unsubscribe, then subscribe the new address by
sending email to clif_notes-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the
Subject field.