[clif_notes] Clif Notes Newsletter - December 25, 2004

  • From: "Clif" <clif__notes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <clif_notes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 12:22:51 -0500

WELCOME TO CLIF NOTES NEWSLETTER.

Because of the holidays I'm taking a week off.
I'll publish another newsletter next week.

Until then, here is a greeting card for all of you.
http://ww.123greetings.com/view/CT31225090945136
Thanks to you all for your support.

Happy holidays to you all.

Clif
Get an RSS Feed to my newsletter.
Just copy and paste this url into your feed reader.
http://www.newslettersbyrss.com/116.nbrss

SPECIAL THANKS to Boris for allowing us
to try out his software, RegmagiK.

RegmagiK is a Windows Registry editor for advanced users.
You can get it here: http://www.regmagik.com

Send an email to Boris with the serial number.
Mention Xanga in your e-mail subject line
and get a free activation code.

mailto:bguzner@xxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=Xanga
To see the serial number you have to install and
run the software then press F1.
Don't forget to include the serial number
in your email to him.

You can see all my newsletters here:
http://www.xanga.com/clifnotes_newsletter

CLIF NOTES NEWSLETTER ( http://www.xanga.com/clifnotes_newsletter )

SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
clif_notes-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.

To change email addresses, just unsubscribe, then subscribe the new address by
sending email to clif_notes-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the
Subject field.