[classicsnw] This Afternoon: Research Seminar Capita Selecta '​Pigs and Leprosy: new insights from ancient DNA'

  • From: CRASIS <crasis.aws@xxxxxx>
  • To: FA Crasis Ancient World Seminar <crasis.aws@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 13:37:28 +0200

On behalf of Lidewijde de Jong we send you the following reminder:
​---​

 ​​
Dear all,

We would like to invite you to the upcoming research seminar, which will
take place on March 31st, at 4:00 PM in the lecture room, Poststraat 6. The
lecture will be given by Ben Krause-Kyora (Institute of Clinical Molecular
Biology, Christian-Albrechts-Univeristy Kiel) on "​​Pigs and Leprosy: new
insights from ancient DNA." After the lecture, drinks will be held at the
Ugly Duck (first drink is offered by the GIA).

We hope to see you there!

Best,
The Research Seminars Committee

--
CRASIS is the Groningen Institute for Interdisciplinary Studies in Culture,
Religion and Society of the Graeco-Roman World. Follow CRASIS on Facebook