[claserve] Re: CLAS/CEL

  • From: "Carol Sullivan" <caros8@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <claserve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 17:16:26 -0600

Brannon at al,
As I recall, we said at the last CLAS board meeting that you would report
back to us, and we'd consider what we are going to do.  I'll place the item
on the agenda--and your name too.  You've really made the bigtime.  Again,
thanks for checking on this.
    I'm delighted, as I know others are, that you have agreed to co-chair
the RSC.  Shelly and you and the crew promise Great Things.     Carol